Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our shop!



Anyone who reads any of my four blogs on Blogspot for the next day or so will see this identical post. After humming and ha-ing for several months Rob and I have decided to open an eBay Shop for our postcards. A lot of people have asked why we haven’t done it before. The simple reason is that we sell small price items and a shop isn’t always viable in that case. As there have been recent changes to charging on ebay accounts for professionals in France we thought we’d give it a go.

If you have a moment could you please have a look and tell me what you think of the colour scheme etc. I know it’s in French, that’s our main market, although we do sell all over the world. Please leave a comment if you have anything to say or a question on any of the cards.

Thanks

4 comments:

Voegtli said...

Well, well, hear, hear.

I glanced through shop. And I wish you the best success. As for me, in a few month, I will have plenty of time to go, look and search your shop in detail. And I am sure and already look forward to find the "perle rare".

Peter

Unknown said...

hi angie ~ you and Rob have put in a lot of work getting that together and I love it ~ especially as I like visual material as you pointed out a few weeks ago/
Why not put a picture of yourself and Rob on the site? It's always a good thing to let people see who they're doing business with.

henry

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Anji,
You did a great job. You do have quite a bit of postcards. Wow! I need to find a bit of spare time and look through them. I like how you organized them too. :o)

Best wishes to you and your husband.

Take care,
T.

Anji said...

Peter: I hope you find your Pearl in our shop!

Henri: We've found where to put a picture but not how. We are working on it. it is hard work but we both love it.

Titania, Thanks, we've got plenty more to come. My favourites turn up here, but there is certainly something for every taste in the shop.